Sunday, November 30, 2008

Books, Turkey and the Great Outdoors

I hope everyone enjoyed a nice calm Thanksgiving. We spent Thanksgiving with our friends Debbie, Rick and their family. It was a nice evening. I think we all stuffed ourselves. Noah ate plenty of Turkey, but doesn't seem to like green beans. He even had a little pumpkin pie. Noah and I have enjoyed having so many days off, it will be very hard to go back tomorrow. I had planned to organize closets and put out our Christmas decorations, but Noah has kept me on my toes. He can now reach countertops and will pull off anything he can touch. We have made a habit of putting anything he grabs on the dining room table, so now we have a bunch of clutter on our table. I am kind of wondering what is going to happen when we out up the tree. Noah has also been obsessed with books lately. He drags them everywhere and always wants us to read them to him. It is nice cuddling up with him and being a teacher I am glad he is interested, but today we spent over an hour with him brining books back and forth (usually the same ones too). The last few weeks we have had some really nice weather. We have been to the park and playing outside in our backyard. It was only chilly the day we went to the park and that was because of the wind. I tried to get him to play with his toys outside, but he was mostly interested in the chairs and mop left out there.



Playing at the park

Playing in the backyard

Reading in his jammies

0 comments: