Last Tuesday before I had to go back to work. Brad and I decided to take Noah to the children's museum. They have a special area for toddlers. It is something we originally planned to do when my parents came, but couldn't due to Ike. It was really nice, we had to wear shoe covers so the kids could walk and crawl around on a clean floor, which was good because Noah never leaves socks or shoes on. Noah had a blast! He spent two hours walking around playing with everything and then fell asleep as soon as we got in the car.
There was a toy car there. We tried to get Noah to get behind the wheel, but I guess he thought he belonged in the back.



3 comments:
enjoyed all the pic's Noah is getting so cute./Jeannie
Love the pic of him in the backseat of the car! Love the blog too!
too cute in the basket. just what
mema needed "SMILE"
Post a Comment