The Sunday before Noah's first birthday he took his first steps. Of course I had the camera aimed at him, but was trying to adjust it when it happened. Since that day he has become a pretty good walker. When we stayed in Hot Springs, he was walking all over the place!
His first birthday was on a Wednesday, so he spent it at daycare, but I had him all dressed up in a special onesie. We had planned to have a bigger celebration when my parents came down, but due to Ike, we didn't get to do as much as we wanted. He did have his own cake though. He wasn't too excited about it until after he saw mommy taste it.

Noah's hair was starting to look a little shaggy before his birthday, but I didn't want to get it cut until after he was one. So, about a week later the lady who cuts Brad's hair came over and cut it. Noah did a good job. He sat on Brad's lap and drank his milk. He has really grown up in the last month. I think it is happening way to fast. Especially with his new haircut. He doesn't look like a baby anymore.





3 comments:
This is great! I love this! Blogs are definately the way to go. BTW, Im going to have to steal where you got your background. :) Glad to hear you all are doing well after Ike.
Thank you for posting these! Such
Fun. He is looking like his mom. What about those dance moves?
Noah, has seen his future and knows
he will have a driver! SMART BOY
Post a Comment